Tuesday, July 08, 2003

So Jonathan and I were gonna go on a secret mission, but we had limited time, so the both of us got ready quickly. Well I don't know about him because when I doorbelled, this boy was still in his towel. So we decided to postpone our mission. We were both hungry, so first we went to the bank and then to Ariake to eat some sushi. We didn't eat a lot of sushi today, but we left satisfied. I napped at his house for a bit and then I headed home. A few hours later, he picks me up with Nate, and we head over to Cloverleaf to meet up with people. We see the entire world there.. like the entire friendster world.. haha. I didn't bowl because I was wearing flip flops and I had no socks.. anyway, Jonathan ended up getting 3rd place, but out of like 10 or so people. I made nosepicker and Nate listen to the Disney Mania CD on our way home. Ok I'm tired.. I gotta rest before Jonathan gets home.. we have to play a game of literati before we sleep. OMG he pissed me off earlier today because I was eyeing this one spot that I was gonna put down a letter, and it was worth 12 whole points by using just one letter. Until next time..

No comments: