Sunday, July 27, 2003

Friday, Jonathan woke up realllllllly late because his phone was off so I couldn't wake him up. We went to the mall to return the dress I bought from Charlotte Russe because it was too big. We went back to my house for a while then he went to work. I did a lot of nothing, but it was relaxing in a way. Jonathan came by after work.. went to the Hampton for a bit and tried to figure out how to use the wireless connection on my laptop.. then left around 2 because we were hungry. We went to Jack in the Box and made a delivery to my sister who was also hungry at home. We ended up falling asleep on the couch and around 4am, my mom left to go to LA.

This morning I woke up because Jonathan was waking me up.. it was 6am! He had work at 7, so he had to get ready and stuff. I went back to sleep. My grandparents then woke me up to inform me that they were going to be home the next morning because they were going somewhere too. By then, I couldn't go back to sleep so I went online. My sis and I got ready for Sher's Debut, then Jonathan picked us up. We went to Eastridge to do some last minute shopping, and then we went back to Jonathan's house so he could get ready. There were A LOT of cars when we arrived, but we lucked out in finding parking. The decorations and everything were so pretty. Sherilyn looked so beautiful too! The entertainment was great, and I was given the privilege of being one of the 18 candles.. cool! I ate, danced a little, and listened to the sound of the DJs. Some of the guys jumped in the pool as soon as most of the guests were gone, so Sheila and I dipped our feet in the pool. She counted 5 people who tried to push me in.. well they didn't really push me in, it was one of those scares. My sister looked bored, so we went home. We watched Disney Channel, and now I'm blogging.

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY PRINCESS SHERILYN OBILLO ORIBELLO! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: