Wednesday, July 09, 2003

yay.. my blogger finally works! Okay, so I guess I'll blog about yesterday. So it was pretty much a crappy morning, since I didn't sleep. Nosepicker and I got into a really big argument, well not really an argument, just one of those things. So I didn't want to sleep, eat, or anything else. I talked to him and he asked if he could drop by, and I said, "I guess," which really meant.... "YESSSS PLEASE!!! I LOVE YOU HONEY" haha. So right when I called him to see if he was on his way, he told me to open the door and there he was standing there. I went to watch TV and he let himself in and followed me.. he looked like a lost puppy,, aww. Unexpectedly, he handed me yellow roses, and my first response was, "Why are they yellow?". But now he knows that he just can't buy me flowers everytime he fucks up... or well yes he can, but he's got to do more than that! So we talked and fixed things and we ate out at Sushi Maru (where we had our first date the second time around.. I dunno if that makes sense) because we both got our appetites back. And boy did we eat. We headed to Lisa's house for cotillion practice, but I slept on the way. I drooled all over his sweater, and when we were parked outside, we slept some more in the car. I woke him up and we went inside and slept on Lisa's couch too. Finally, practice started and I was sneezing like a maniac. After practice, we went back to my house and watched "Two Weeks Notice" with my mom and sister, and afterwards, we made a food run to Wendy's and hung out for a bit. THE END. Oh wait no, the night ended with me playing Literati with Jonathan and Michael. Michael was in the lead the entire game, but he had one letter left towards the end, a "Q" which was probably worth 5 points and whatever letters you don't use in the end, it deducts from your score. My score and his score were pretty close, while Jonathan's wasn't high enough to beat us. Anyway, I put my last letter down, and I WON! whoohoo! Me: 166 pts Mike: 160 pts Jon:125

No comments: