Wednesday, May 14, 2003

You know what I hate the most about school? Having 4 consecutive tests! Yep.. out of 6 classes, I had 4 tests/quizzes. French was bleh, Econ I didn't study, Govt was short but I did crappy, and Physics was easy. Oh well, I have exactly ONE MONTH TIL GRADUATION!

Cold air, white walls, bright light. Yup, I went to the dentist today.. my teeth feel super clean. Right when I got home I had to get ready for fashion show practice. When I got home from that, I was planning to go out, but someone was tired. blah. whatever. I hate boys.

Anyways, it was the series finale of Dawson's Creek, so I decided to watch since I was hooked on that show when I was in 8th/9th grade. I was kinda confused in the end.. oh well. Oh, and I am excited that Clay and Ruben are the last 2 contestants for American Idol. I want Clay to win, but I'm okay with Ruben winning.

3 months ago on this day, I did something really brave.. oh the memories.

No comments: