Tuesday, May 13, 2003

French tipped manicures everywhere!
It's funny going back to school after a "dance weekend" because everyone's nails are done. This year, I seem to notice a bajillion french tipped nails and some painted a color here and there. It's kinda cool. So it's already Tuesday and I am already anticipating for this week to be over! Yesterday, Jonathan took Sher and I to get our prom pictures at Perfect.. they turned out nice. We had to wait 40 minutes for the extra pictures to get developed, so we went back to Jonathan's house. We offered to clean his room since he was driving us back and forth, but instead, I ended up messing it up more. They were accidents though. We had a great time looking through his baby pictures.

Today, I had my french presentation that I wanted to get over and done with a longgggg time ago, and I am glad that it is over. We also had our first grad practice, and I'm walking with Sherilyn for pomp and circumstance, and I'm sitting with Sheila.. and I'm surrounded by my other friends too. I can't believe that we're already at this point.... ahh graduation!

I have 3 quizzes tomorrow! ahhh.. in a row! I need a break. Maybe I get to see my nerd later.

No comments: