Wednesday, May 21, 2003

So it was assembly schedule today at school again. It's CRAP how I have to go on school on Friday even though it's a holiday for all the seniors. My math teacher is making me go because I have a math presentation to do, but I could do it RIGHT THIS SECOND if she wanted me to.. grrrr.. that ruined my day. But some good news is that I got a B+ on this econ test I took last week that I studied last minute for. Go me! I also had my very last ASB meeting this morning. It was my LAST one! I'm kinda glad, but I sure am going to miss going to school at 7am every Wednesday morning. I did do that for 3 out of 4 years. =( But we had bagels and got these cool star flashlight things that Sher and I are brining to college with us so we won't get lost. I had lots of fun during my class council meeting at lunch today though because we are planning this surprise for our classmates, and it is really fun planning!

As I was driving home, I noticed a note on my windshield. I couldn't wait to go home so I could open it up and read it. On the front it said, "I HIT YOUR CAR." I started panicking because when I opened it up, there was a little diagram of my car being hit! But as I kept on reading, it said "just kidding". It was from my nosepicker. He put it on my window this morning when he dropped off his sis. He's so lucky that he's on summer vacation already! So we went to dinner again and ate some sushi. Lots of it again. I'm stuffed.

American Idol! Go Clay and Ruben!

No comments: