Friday, May 30, 2003

Wow. GRAD NIGHT was fun!!!! I'll blog about it later.

ok.... time to blog (11:36pm Saturday)

at school
After sleeping at 3am, I managed to wake up at 6am. I didn't struggle to wake up either because I was excited about DISNEYLAND! So I had my classes.. boring as hell.. only 5 classes though, but dammm.. the day couldn't go any slower! Right when I was walking out of my last class of the day, my wonderful boyfriend pulls up with my lunch! He's so great! So I put my backpack and books down and everything so I could start eating my Panda Express and Jamba Juice. Miss Ashley Jackson asks for a sip, but this girl picks it up by the lid and the whole thing splatters on the ground! haha.. whatta dork (it's ok though, I still love you Ash!) Ashley and I struggled to clean it up... Mich pushed the garbage can by us, and Joan saved the day and cleaned most of it up. Cleaning up took up most of our lunch time, so I didn't get a chance to eat all of my food. It was hot like a mother too so I was REALLLLLY craving that Jamba that I only took one sip of. So anyway...

bus ride there
We took three buses; bus one the party/loud bus, bus two (the bus that I was on) the asia bus except for 3 people, and bus three (I dont believe we titled that bus). The bus ride was pretty fun. Our driver, John, was hekka cool too. He looked like a fatter version of Vin Diesel, but only because he was skin bald and tall and stuff. So the first movie we watched was "Disney's Sing Along Song: Friend Like Me" which pretty much sucked. The last song was "A Whole New World" so our entire bus was singing. Then we watched "Maid in Manhattan".. since I watched that movie already, I decided to sleep. We had our first stop... even hotter than before..long bathroom line. I got back on the bus and we started watching "Never Been Kissed". Since I watched that movie already too, I slept again. Woke up for our second stop, but stayed in the bus. The last movie we watched before our destination was "10 Things I Hate About You". I stayed awake during that entire movie because I was tired of sleeping.

ESPN Zone
So we finally arrive in Anaheim at 9:30pm after some technical difficulties from the other buses. It was pretty dam cold. Right when we get there, we eat. The food was edible, but I was expecting a meal. Oh well. Bellarmine and Milpitas High was there too.. so more friends! We danced a little bit, but too much freaking for my own good. People were freaking their brains out, I swear. So I go upstairs with some people and play the games there. Everything was free with our handy dandy cards. Sher and I go rock climbing on the big rock thingy. There was one point where she was about to cry, so I was about to cry, and we both wanted to give up, but we made it to the top! yay! I went horse back riding with Remy.. it was a pretty kinky game now that I think about it. I go jetskiing, waterskiing, car racing, basketball shooting, etc. It was fun. My allergies were acting up, so I was feeling pretty miserable, but I didn't let that ruin my fun. I see a whole bunch of ND girls going downstairs, so I go down and wait with them until midnight. The park was about to be filled with 5,000 seniors from lots of different highschools.

Disneyland
Notre Dame was probably one of the last schools that was called to go into the park. Dude, they have some ghetto rules there about what you cannot bring into the park. They told me that I had to leave my LOTION, EYEDROPS, and COMPACT MIRROR with one of the chaperones. How gay is that? So for the rest of the night, my eyes were at it's worst due to allergies. Anyway, after being sent back like 3 times to return those three things and getting pat down by the women officers, it was time to go into the park. We take the monorail there and wait for the rest of our friends to arrive. The Bell guys were already there, waiting for us girls. The rest of the girls finally come. But I spent the entire night with mostly girls with 2 exceptions: Sher, Diana, Eileen, Sheila, Remy, Angela, Henessey, Mehgan, Joshie, and Blanco. Our first stop was Mattahorn.. the line was long, but not bad. We were wide awake and in party mode. Our next stop was Indiana Jones. There were some annnoying guys waiting in line next to us banging on trash cans and shit. Sher told them to keep banging on the trashcans since telling them to shut up didn't work. When we finally thought we were there, the line was longer... After an hour and a half or so, we finally ride. I got stuck riding at the end, so right when that dam snake popped out, I was closest to it. We got in line for Big Thunder Railroad, but that was a waste because when we were almost there, they close it on us! So we rest. We stay in this crystal shop for an hour to buy our loved ones gifts. It was 4am by this time. Our next ride was the Haunted House.. I think that was our last ride too. Oh yeah, we took pictures with Mickey and Minnie Mouse too. So we go shopping in the Emporium at around 5am. By this time, you see all the seniors sitting on the curbs, some even sleeping on the ground. Everyone looked like zombies. It was 6am and finally time to leave.. we waste our camera film and walk to our bus. So we're walking, and we think that our bus was close, but NOOO it was at the wayyyy back, probably the farthest bus. It was a bittttch walking those 23482034329 million miles.

bus ride home
So I guess they put "16 Candles" on, but I sleep right away. I wake up and the movie was over and we made our first stop. I was gonna go down, but I said fuck it and went back to sleep. I sleep through the second stop I believe and when I woke up, they had just started "My Best Friend's Wedding". It was 12pm, so I decided to stay up. It's funny how the only movie that I never watched was "16 candles" and I slept through the entire thing. We finally arrive at school and everyone is tired as hell. My wonderful nosepicker is there to pick me up!

after
So we go back to his house and I sleeep. He takes me home.. I sleep some more and he calls and it wakes me up. I change and get ready and stuff and call him, and he's playing bball. I was mad and irritated because he woke me up during my slumber, and when I call him to pick me up, he's doing some other stuff. I go and pick him up at MHT and we go to Great Mall to watch "Finding Nemo". Unfortunately, everyone we were meeting up with couldn't make up their minds on what to do, so me and Jonathan leave. I drop him off at home and go home. I was expecting to go out with him again, but he had to stay home because he had family coming over. So I talk on the phone for a bit, and fall asleep. This was all before 12pm too!

THE END OF MY WONDERFUL TRIP TO DISNEYLAND!

CLASS OF 2003!


No comments: