Sunday, May 18, 2003

So Jonathan had Saturday off because.. I forgot why, but it was great because I got to spend some time with my nerd. But first, we went to Costco to pick up our prom pictures. He spent like $20 on two rolls of film because he checked the box that said “Kodak Deluxe Prints” or something. I told him that next time he gets our film developed, all he has to do is check the “double prints” box. What a nerd. Anyway, our first stop was Mercado to watch “The Matrix: Reloaded”. There were hella people in the theater when we walked in, so we had to sit up in the front to the left. About halfway through the movie, our stomachs were growling because we were hungry. Food was all I was thinking about during the last half of the movie. The movie was pretty cool: the ending was just weird. We had some sushi for dinner. Well not some sushi. We ate a lot of sushi… and I still hate chopsticks. After that, we went to Valley Fair because Jonathan wanted some free Starbuck’s, but no. Our next stop was Santana Row. I’ve never been there at nighttime; it’s really pretty. I bought us some Starbuck’s there because we were walking around in the cold. We took lots of pictures of random things, and I took lots of pictures of Jonathan with random things. After walking around and looking at the scenery and random things, we decided to go home and take a nap before he had to go to work at 11. I took a lot of random pictures when we were driving [to his] home; it was pretty fun. About an hour or so later, it was time for work so he took me home. So yeah, we had dinner and a movie, and did some walking around under the stars. Haha.. the only thing that we didn’t do is take pictures in one of those photo booths.

DiS pRnCeS sHeR (11:21:28 pee em): wow i also watched matrix..and also got starbucks cuz it was cold
JuLeEnEtTe77 (11:21:43 pee em): see.. even when we are apart, we still do the same things
DiS pRnCeS sHeR (11:22:03 pee em): haaha thats right

No comments: