Saturday, May 31, 2003

I went to bed at 10 or 11 last night and woke up and nosepicker up at 9 this morning. He was lagginggg like hell but he owed me since we had to cut our night short yesterday. We went to breakfast/lunch.. so I guess brunch at IHOP then watched "Finding Nemo" at Mercado. It was pretty good.. typical Disney movie.. very touching in the heart and it had its laughs. We went back to his house and he folded his laundry while I attempted to take a nap. He had to go do some family stuff in SF so he dropped me off. Soooo since I was bored out of my mind, I go online.. Nathan was on and he was bored too, so I pick him up and we go to Jamba Juice in McCarthy.. I said hi to Orlando who I haven't seen in a longg time and Chris. We get Larry and go to Daryl's party... did LOTS of CHILLEN then left early. Nosepicker and I headed to Lisa's grad party for a bit.. left.. then he went to work.. Now I am bored and I REALLLLY should do my french journals now.

No comments: