Friday, May 09, 2003

DAY/NIGHT BEFORE PROM
I can't believe that my senior prom is already tomorrow! I've been dreaming of this day since.. who knows when. I'm really glad that I'm actually taking someone special with me. So my day was pretty busy. Although I was paranoid all day (and still am) because before I left for school, my mother said those dreadful words to me; "Be home early, I need to talk to you." Argh. After school, Sher and I went to get our nails done. They did a pretty crappy job because they were in a rush. Who cares if there were a lot of people there! We went back to her house and had a feast. I fell asleep on the couch.. haha.. Sherilyn was talking to me when I was sleeping. Jonathan and Jonathan came and we went back to the mall. Jonathan tried on his tux for tomorrow, and I could tell that the Russian lady was getting pretty annoyed by me. It was their fault anyways, they should learn how to get orders right. Sher and I made friends with this little boy who had this smile just plastered to his face. The two Jonathans were hungry, so we went to this vietnamese restaurant. Afterwards, the four of us headed to the MHT Talent Show. My sister was singing, so I had to be there. I guess the talent show was ok.. let's just say it was a typical elementary school talent show with all those kinks. Now I am sitting here about to do some plucking, waxing, and shaving for tomorrow night!

No comments: