Sunday, May 25, 2003

So it's been a cool weekend so far. The mean lady living next door said those dreadful words again, "I need to talk to you" in a mean and scary way. But again, she hasn't said anything to me. So on Thursday, I went to Bell's Baccalaureate mass with SherBear, Michelleyyy, and Jenna. It was super hot in their gym. We went bowling after, and I was getting tired and pissed off because the bowling alley was far. bleh.. it seems like the mean lady is only in a good mood once a month, the total OPPOSITE of what should be.

Friday, I had to go to freakin school in the morning.. then I bounced right when I was done with my math presentation. I slept and woke up and got ready for the Soph/Sr brunch. Joanne gave me the cutest carebears ever! After that was the FSA picnic. Sher and SheeShee started a water fight. I was bent over picking up water bottles that were thrown on the floor, and they pour water on my head, down my back, all over me. So I was soaking wet. SheeShee was too fast for me, so I chased Sherilyn. She went to where dry people were at, but did I care? Hell no. I followed that bitch.. haha. She went on top of one of the picnic tables, so I went on top of it, put her in a headlock, and wet her with water too. She started hitting me.. haha.. it was funny. Then the boys joined in with water guns. Sher got tackled by Lou and got Gatorade poured on her and she was literally rolling around in the grass trying to get away. She was hella DOOG-YUT. But that was her bad cus she poured coke on Lou. It was getting kinda cold.. because we were in dresses.. wet dresses.. and the wind was blowing. We headed to Sher's and I put my foot in the jacuzzi.. oooh it was sooo warm, so I put my bathing suit on and went inside. Oh HOW GREAT it was! We ended the night at Sher's with a game of Cranium (well just a little bit) and pizza and crazy bread.

Yesterday, I woke up early, and Sher, Mich, Jenna, Romel, and I all went to Bell's graduation. Sher and I were the only ones who were screaming for everyone! Our voices started to hurt and even got headaches right after. I'm so proud of my boys! They're so smart and I know that they're going to be successful in whatever they do. So anyway, all of the boys did their own thing with their families right after graduation. But us girls went to Daryl's graduation lunch somewhere in Fremont. It reminded me of Golden Buddha. I went home to rest for a while.. and to change.. then headed to Kristian's grad party. After that was Chris Lic's grad party. I went back home to drop off my car then got picked up and went with Jonathan to his cousin's graduation party. There was a dog barking hella loud when we were waking back to the car. It hella made me jump and crap. Jonathan's friends just barked back at it.. haha.. that was pretty funny. I was feelin woozy when I got home, and I guess I fell asleep while I was on the phone.

Today, I hope to kick back and relax, then maybe go out later. I can't stand being home because of this mean lady living here. grrrrrr!

No comments: