Tuesday, May 27, 2003

I should just take Michael's advice

Auto response from me (9:34:46 pee em): tonight's agenda
-precalc #45
-study for precalc test
-4 french journals and try to finish at least 1 tonight
-french grammar lessons 11 and 12
-work on govt article and try to finish
-physics problems<--finished that while i was waiting in the cap and gown line
-prepare english presentation final
-practice english presentation final
-email ms. morris sr. recognition night prayer

f mli ik p e1 (9:34:46 pee em): shouldn't you have seniorites? like that looks like a whole lot of work.
f mli ik p e1 (9:35:09 pee em): just don't do it
f mli ik p e1 (9:35:13 pee em): i never did any work
f mli ik p e1 (9:35:16 pee em): and look where i am now
me (9:35:54 pee em): i do have senioritis. im even fine with C's now
f mli ik p e1 (9:36:06 pee em): hehe i've been fine with C's since i was a freshman
f mli ik p e1 (9:36:14 pee em): i've told you many times. C's are ok
f mli ik p e1 (9:36:28 pee em): c's = Cerrific!

So it was pretty boring today at school. I did nothing in all of my classes. 1st-corrected quizzes, 2nd-guest speaker, 3rd-lab day, 4th-lab day, 5th-reviewed notes, 6th-listen to presentations. Speaking of presentations, my english FINAL presentation is tomorrow and I still need to practice. I went to Valley Fair with Jonathan to buy my graduation shoes, and they're the cutest! They're realllllly high though.. with stiletto heals. Then we went to go watch "Anger Management" which made me tear towards the end. What's with all these funny actors making movies that make me cry! Jim Carey in "Bruce Almighty" and now Adam Sandler. Anyway, I did MOST of my hw! I REALLLLLY need to catch up in french, I am sooooo behind.

No comments: