Tuesday, May 06, 2003

So I cried after I took my French AP
The day started off bright and and early (a little later than usual) and off to IHOP I went with 7 other girls from my French IV class. The plan was to speak french the entire time, but I thought f*ck that, so I sat with Kirsten, Danielle, and Nicola... speaking English freely. I didn't think the AP was going to be that bad.. I actually started off at a good pace. When we had to stop to do the oral crap, that's when all hell broke loose. The tape recorder wasn't working properly, so I sat in the SLC with Theresa for about an hour. I couldn't keep still, so the both of us cleaned that messy, pig pen-like lounge. Finally, it was my turn. Yeah, I did a crappy job. By the time I was finished with the oral part, it was already 3:15, so we started the essay part... and didn't finish taking that goddam AP exam until 4:15. You know when you watch TV, and there is always that one kid sitting in the classroom just staring at the clock? Yeah, that was me. Fifteen minutes never went to slowwwwwwwly in my life. But that wasn't the worst part. So I ask Danielle what the hell "l'amitiƩ" meant, because we had to write why it was important for young ones. I told her how I wrote about the internet, and she said "me too!" Later on, we find out that it meant "friendship." Yeah, so that's like half my AP score down the drain. bleh. So then I cried as I was driving home from that dreadful, dreadful examination.

No comments: