Monday, May 26, 2003

OK, so I blogged 234823432 million times already today, but dude, I am bored. My boyfriend is in Monterey with his family, my Sherilyn is busy at her family party at home (that I may attend later), my grandparents are in Sacramento, my sister is watching the Disney Channel, and my mother has a stick up her ass which leads to me who is stuck at home due to the stick that is, in fact, shoved right up her butt crack.

I can't believe that it is already the end of May. I will be graduating in 19 days. My highschool career will soon be over.. there are about 7 or 8 teaching school days which is WONDERFUL. One can learn a lot in 4 years. I think that I have accumulated so much information to last me a lifetime. Seriously. It feels that way, but it probably isn't true. Anyway, I just don't want to learn anything anymore. I am already in summer mode. I want graduation to come. I'm sick and tired of tests, projects, homework, essays, presentations, orals, blah blah blah. i wouldn't be surprised if I had a million more of those things during these 7 or 8 teaching days I have left. My teachers are crazy. Really. They are.

No comments: