Thursday, May 08, 2003

Don't you hate that confused feeling you get when you wake up from a nap or a long slumber? Well, I took a nap when I got home from school, and when I woke up, the clock said 7:39. "Crap," I said to myself. Then after contemplating for about 3 minutes, I realized that it was 7 at night and not morning. I remember this one time when I was 10 or something, I started hella trippin out cus it was 8 and I a fieldtrip to go to. My mother played along and told me to hurry up and take a shower and eat breakfast and stuff. Then later I find out that she was playing a cruel, cruel joke on me because "Friends" or one of those 8pm shows was on.

Anyway...2 more days until prom! I'm extremely bored right now because I have no homework to do, and mister nosepicker is at work. I should get started on homework I have due next week because knowing me, and knowing that prom is probably going to occupy my entire weekend, there's no free time to do hw. bleh. My grades suck. My GPA is lower than the GPA from last semester; it's not a dramatic change, but it is still lower. But I kinda don't want to work my ass off for A's, and then getting a B+ in the end. Straight solid B's are fine by me. 37 days until graduation!

No comments: