Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I AM OVER AND DONE WITH ENGLISH!!!!! NO MORE STUPID BOOKS TO READ!!!!! I had my FINAL presentation that's worth 20% of my grade, and I don't think that I did that well, but oh well, IT'S OVER!!!!

It was so dam hot when I got home from school.. I took a nap, woke up, and had one of those headaches that you get after you take a nap in the heat. I called nosepicker because he was lagging like hell. The both of us were in bad moods, but our bad moods went away after a visit to Jamba Juice. The Jamba we got today was much better than yesterday.

Senior Recognition Night made me MORE antsy about GRADUATING. We still have 2 freakin weeks to endure. Although I did not get several awards, I am proud of all of those who did recieve awards AND deserved them. I cried lots.. ooh how I am going to miss my Alma Mater =(

DISNEYLAND TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: