Sunday, May 11, 2003

DAY AFTER PROM/Mother's Day
So I had the best prom ever last night. I don't even know where to begin! It all started early in the morning when I had to take that stupid UC Examination A test. The essay seemed way too easy for me, and I finished at 10:30 (an hour after I started and an hour before it ended). After that.. Sher, Di, and I went to get our hair done.. then to Valley Fair to get our makeup done. Di and I had fashion show fittings, so we had to do that. Jonathan picked up Sher and I and we all got ready at my house. We met back up at Perfect with Di and Villiard and Ellison.. then we took pictures. Then we went back to Sherilyn's house and took more pictures. Then it was finally time to go! I was starving already because it was already 7 at night, and the only thing I ate were about 5 pieces of chicken nuggets.

So we (me, Jonathan, Sher, Ellison, Remy, and Chris) park and are walking out of the parking lot. Then these really nice people in their 40s offer to take pictures of us. We say sure! Keep in mind that we park a million miles away. When we're half way there, I ask Jonathan if he brought his wallet... yeah he forgot. So I said ok fine I'll pay for the pictures. Then, when we were right in front of the tech, I realized that I forgot my wallet too. So, it took us 15 or 20 minutes to walk back and forth. We were finally there and it was so beautiful! It was like one of those proms that you see on TV. We were upstairs taking pictures, and when you look over the top, you can see everyone dancing downstairs. It was great. I loved how all the tables were spread all over the place. I should have taken more pictures of the scenery. But if you've ever been to the tech, just imagine loud music, dim lighting, and crazy teenagers all over the place. I got really pissed off at Jonathan because he got pissed off at me for nagging him. bleh.. but we dropped everything because I didn't want it to ruin our night. We rode this one ride that went in the human body.. it was pretty cool, but I was getting motion sickness. So we danced some more, took pictures of people, danced some more, took soda breaks, walked around, yadda yadda yadda. One of the best things that happened that night was when we were all upstairs about to take our group pictures. Jonathan and I were standing on the side of the balcony thingy where you can see the DJ and all the other people dancing. All of a sudden, our song from a long time ago started playing..... "when I first saw you, I already knew... there was something inside of you..." Yep, "Angel of Mine." It sounds pretty corny, but I got the warmest feeling when it started playing while Jonathan was right in front of me. Because before whenever that song played, he wasn't around anymore. So I embarassed Jonathan more by dancing around him.... but shoot, I had to do something while we were waiting around to take pictures. We finally took group pictures and we danced some more. During the last song, the DJ announced that there was a lost cellphone.. and if it was someone's to get it. I was getting annoyed because they were interrupting the song, (Wonderful Tonight) and I thought, "what idiot lost his cell phone.." So after the song, Jonathan checked his pockets... yup, the idiot was him.. haha. I don't even know how he lost it! So the actual prom was over=( We decided to eat at Denny's after because Sherilyn was hungry.

There were a lot of us at Denny's.. our table for six ended up being a table for like 12. It was cool though. Jonathan and I ate a lot... then we headed to Sher's to paaarrrrty! haha. yeah right, I was dead tired. The plan was to go swimming, but it was pretty dam cold. I ran upstairs, threw my clothes offff.. got that AHHH feeling.. washed my face, and had Jonathan take out all the bobby pins from my hair... got that AHH feeling again, then fell asleep on the nerd. We didn't sleep over though because he had work at 7, and his parents wanted him home. So we left at 330 and went to bed.. got dropped off before 7, and went back to sleep! The poor thing had to go to work! So now it's mother's day and I must get dressed because I'm takin my mother out.

No comments: