Sunday, September 30, 2001

Today was a very "err" filled day..I dunno, I was just soooooo irritated and annoyed.. First of all, the whole male species are a bunch of poopoo heads that need to get shot..well maybe not all, but most of them..even the ones that you think are your friends. I probably have about 5 good guy friends that are worth fighting over, and this one sure isnt anymore..what a dickhead..I was even being nice and crap..so anyways........Second of all, my DDR is broken..or the pad is..like I was gonna play to relieve some stress..but the freakin back portion of the pad wasnt working and you had to hit the upper right portion for it..pretty ghetto..and third of all, it was freakin hot. I hate hot weather. Like I was cold all morning, and when I woke up from my nap, it was all hot..so of course I woke up in a bad ass mood..so I just took a cold shower..that helped a little.. I spent the rest of the day just relaxing..online phone and here I am back online..not as irritatated anymore, but just a little somewhat

No comments: