Saturday, September 15, 2001

Guess what world!?!?!!!!!! I drove today...like from my house to the Bank near Eastridge..I was so scared though, I had to go over the island thingy when I was going out of my house.. I have always hated that thing! My mom was very scared too, her palms were sweating. and my little sister does not trust me driving anywhere, she was pretty scared too! haha.. I learned how to signal and stuff too! I just don't know how to look, I just change lanes, which is not a good thing because I actually interacted with cars today, and I almost hit one 3495834985435 times. My mom would not let me drive to the restaurant, she did not wanna lose her appetite. Sheesh, it's not like I went over any curbs.. oh well

Our school survied SURVIVOR today! whooooooahhhhh! haha SHEILA!! wwhhhhhoooooooooah! keep voting girls!!

I am really excited about Sheilas party tomorrow...HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY SHEILA!! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: