Monday, September 03, 2001

ahhh..all this homework seems to keep piling up and piling up..I still have my History hw to do..I finished about half of it, but I stopped because I'm lazy to find dates and stuff...err..what else do I have to do.hmm..I have this religion project, but it seems easy..I just have to ask mommy dearest to tell me a story and then I have to write about it..and I need to study for french..oh dear..that is my most challenging class thie year..I already established that.

so anyways, Hansen called me and asked me if I wanted to go with him and Abby to buy shoes..I said YESSS!! because its SHOES! come on now, shoes are like...umm.. I dunno..I realized that I dont buy shoes over $40.. like sneakers and what not..I remember when I used to buy those Nike Uptempos for like $120..what was I thinking? okay but yeah..I quickly got ready and knocked on my moms door and said I was going out..She right away said, "You're not going anywhere, you have to clean your room" and blah blah blah..too bad I spent the day cleaning my room and my closet..I did not feel like arguing so I just said okay..Hansen and Abby came by anyway. Hansen tried to persuade my mother, but she wouldnt budge and Hansen said that I would never become a successful lawyer. He said that I was just going to be a junior partner..Oh well...thats only once out of 834759834758934.

okay..so I am back to homework that I HAVE to finish because of....dun dun dun...school tomorrow! grr

No comments: