Friday, September 28, 2001

hmm..I have not blogged for a while..I feel so relieved! My teachers left me with little homework to do this weekend..whoo ha! anyways, after school today, I had to crush cans and whatnot for recycling..Dude..I was scared out of my mind because of stupid ass BEES! I stomped on like two, so I have like bee guts at the bottom of my shoe..maybe that's why the bees kept attacking me?

anyways...I shaved my legs this morning because Sheri has been buggine me this whole week. I wore a skirt to school on Wednesday or something (without my legs being shaved--haha yuck!). Well I didn't shave that weekend because I didn't go out..theres really no point in shaving your legs though foreals..only if its like to the point where your legs look like a monkeys..now that is gross.. But now that my legs are all nice and smooth and shaved, I am not going anywhere! Well at least I don't think so..I am going to watch my sister's first volleyball game today (aww!) and hopefully someone will call me later on tonight and perhaps take me out? ehh well..I'll probably go to bed early tonight and get an early start on my homework..yuck I feel like a nerd! but I am so that doesn't matter..that just means that if I do everything tonight, I won't stress the whole weekend, and I can go out and have fun fun! oh yes! sounds like a good plan Jule! so maybe tonight my goal will be to find something to do all day Saturday! yesss!!

I really want to watch Zoolander..I just want to hear him say blah blah blah and D "you have to be really really incredibly good looking" hmm..k Jule is going to depart now...and maybe drive!!! yay!

No comments: