Wednesday, September 05, 2001

Only the second week of school, and I am already procrastinating..that is like the worst habit ever..dear oh dear.. I have this french project due next week..thats an ORAL too..and I did not start..oh well I have until thursday (see! I always do that!)..I have this religion written thingy..but I have until monday..hmm I think I just have to work on history and my religion journal tomorrow..

anyways..my mother yelled at me today..shes been really really really really really bitchy lately..and its not even the end of the month anymore..its the beginning..I think its almost ragtime..she got mad because I wasnt outside when she came and picked me up at 4 30..we had Gospel Choir tryouts today (which was fun! and I made my little sister join=) haha.. I couldnt make any others join though..oh well) and I told my mom to pick me up at 4 30..so I went out in the front at like 4 20..and I was inside the lil area thingy..too bad I was calling her the whole day and she wasnt answering her phone at work..so anyway, she was there at exactly 4 30..and she paged me like at 4 40..and said "where are you?" blah blah blah "dont u know how to wait" blah blah blah.. I was just thinking..goddam..whats up her ass..so then I said "I'm here!" too bad my mom thinks 10 minutes=10 hours or something.. I just let it go because I didnt want to argue with her..

so now I am here NOT doing my hw..that I SHOULD be doing..instead..I am planning my outfits out for Friday with Miss Diana..We have two events that day..I have picked a color though..which is black..so I am most likely gonna wear black.. okay bye

No comments: