Saturday, September 08, 2001

Wow..that danced sucked. Well it wasn't all that bad but it could have been better. I wish I saw that someone who Jenn told me that was going because someone bought a ticket for that someone..there were lots of people..that sucked how some people couldn't get in anymore because we were at capacity..that happened last year again, but Jenn and I worked our magic and some people got in..anyways..I am tired of walking..we walked to the St Joseph Cathedral today for our junior ring ceremony..boy that was soooooooooooooooooooooooo boring..and someone fainted..it was like..oh my gosh. anyways.. DIANA ANNE and ANDREA think that otown is betterr.. but HELL NAH!! its all about *NSYNC! I heard NO otown shmotown playing at the dance..they played *NSYNC songs..well two of them.. but still! I heard no otown! and what about at the MTV awards..did anyone see otown? NOOO..but I saw NSYNC..cus you know why? cus they are BETTER BETTER BETTER.. but I don't want to stoop down to their level..it's just that when people hear *NSYNC..they're like.oh yeah! but when they hear otown..they're like otownawho? haha..it's okay..you can't blame those people if they are in denial =)

so anyways, on the way home, I did not encounter any crickets. Maybe it is because I was taken home first and not John.. hahaha..and Goodrich sat in the trunk..hahahahahhaha..well not sat..he was like laying? I don't know.. oh yeah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!!

yeah I am not getting you anything this year because you did not take care of what I got you last year..hell no I am not getting you PS2 or shoes..okay.. Happy Sweet 16..ehh I have no more to say.. hey that "Clint Eastwood" song is on..on MTV..that song is coool by Gorillaz.. I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad..I got sunshine in a bag..I'm useless but not for long..the future is coming on

No comments: