Monday, September 24, 2001

Dang, today was a very disturbing day...here's what happened

I was sitting in my 2nd period class..which is french, when all of a sudden theres like a noise coming from somewhere. My teacher thought that it was from the PA system and the whole class just ignored it. I on the other hand thought it sounded like a shower..but I knew that no one would be showering, and even if they were, we wouldn't be able to hear it..but then even if it someone were showering, it wouldn't be anyone at school cus we don't have showers..anyways..I was just telling DeVonne and Nicole that it sounded like a shower..after like 10 minutes of them teasing me, I say, "why are those people running down the hall?" my french teacher goes, "go go go!" and then I was thinking, isn't the right word for "to go", aller? but then yah..she really meant run..so we all ran out of the classroom..I went out to the smell of gas and propane..the whole school evacuated and after like 5 minutes the fire dept came..I was like finally some action..! anywho, they did not want us waiting in the mortuary parking lot, so the whole school just chilled under the 280 bridge for like 70 minutes..it was rather boring and I was mad because I failed to grab my packpack with all my precious stuff in it before we ran out of the classroom! I then asked my teacher what happened, and she said that a construction worker drilled into the main gas line and blah blah blah..too bad we just went on with the day right after like nothing happened..I wanted to go home! pretty ghetto
..
anyways, I just heard thunder right now..thats some scary shit..sounds like Usama Bin Laden is trying to bomb our asses..haha just kidding! ooooooooh but ND is once again in FIRST PLACE!!! whoooooooo!!! okay..time to study or something..peas out

No comments: