Saturday, September 22, 2001

what a beautiful saturday morning! today I woke up pretty early because I went to bed early last night..Yesterday was an okay day..not boring but not really really fun. I had Gospel Choir practice yesterday, but left early at 3 because I had to go to Bellarmine for the VSA/Asian Sociey picnic..It was alright..too bad they had no food when I arrived. hmmm..what did we do there..well we tried to play icebreakers, then finally started playing one..it was okay, but SOMEONE who is going to remain nameless *ahemceasarahem* said something bad about my dear *NSYNC. Dude, I hate it when people do that! Anyways, I spent the rest of the time just sitting there watching them play basketball. I played calculator games, looked at pictures, skateboarded back and forth, and whatnot. On the way home, I asked Jeremy to buy me McDonalds, and he did! What a nice buddy! even though he is really gay at times..haha! oooh! but before that..I drove Jeff's car..haha..that was fun..so when I got home around 7, I went online to vote then got off at 8..I listened to 94.9 to see what place my school is in...which is still FIRST!! and then I attempted to do my hw..at 9, I said fuck it and went to bed..haha..but then I woke up around 11:45 and went online to check my mail..I called Mister Christopher then went to sleep at 2..I woke up at 9 to the sound of the phone ringing.

My sister called because she needed to go to Volleyball practice..I told her that I was going to pick her up then take her to practice, but she said HELL NO! How mean is that? So my mother just drove my sis to practice. I drove home though! My mom gets so paranoid! sheesh..she kept saying "don't drive so close to the curb" "use your break when you turn" "ahhhhh..Antonette!" ehh well..I am going to pick my sister now..toodles

No comments: