Saturday, September 01, 2001

okay so yeah.. it is a friday night and i am bored out of my mind.. im listening to music right now and chitchattin with monsieur chris lic.. school hella sucks!! goshh.. the teachers swear im wonder woman or something.. sheesh.. but junior year is the hardest and colleges look at it the most..school today was pretty boring.. it didnt even feel like a friday. i was thinking, "whoa.. i can go out today!" and we met our little sisters today.. it was tres fantastique! gosh. je detest ma classe de francais parce que je ne comprends pas ma prof..(i hate my french class cus i cant understand my teacher)..its like french french french...not even one word of english.. maybe the occasional "okay" but nothing more..but as i was saying.. i could go out today! after school, miss sheila got me all excited cus she was telling me about her potluck tomorrow.. but its like yeah right, i cant cook for shizzz..ill just bring myself =) and then im gonna sleep over!! whooo.. happy times! haha.. were probably gonna laugh the whole night..thats all sheila and i do.. laugh laugh laugh. even when there is nothing to laugh about..i laugh cus she laughs and she laughs cus i laugh..anywayss.. i miss the summer already..although it was kinda boring. it got better.. so anyways. when i got home from school, i took my daily nap. it was so wonderful.. this whole week i didnt even have time for my naps! when i woke up.. mister hansen clark called me and asked me if i wanted to go with him and jeremy to the SLA dance and then bowling. then i enthusiastically replied, "okay!"..although, whenever i go bowling with them. i never do. i just watch them..i just like observing.. and maybe ill bowl once.. but anyways.. i said "OKAY" then i told him i would call him back so i could ask my mommy.. she right away said no even though she wasnt home to stop me.. so i felt very sad and called hansen and said i couldnt go.. so after feeling sorry for myself for 5 minutes, i was happy again because at last..some time to play some DANCING DANCING REVOLUTION! haha.. so i played for an hour or so.. i put it on workout mode so i can burn calories..hopefully ill be un-fat again someday.. i got tired. went online.. walked around the house.. looked for food.. got bored again. called some people.. and went online again.. very boring but at least i got a break from stupid school.. oh yeah 3 day weekend coming up! okay.. im not thinking about anything else now.. maybe later again

No comments: