Sunday, September 09, 2001

*sigh* Another Sunday night dedicated to homework. I am so tired right now, I just played DDR and I burned 153 calories..I like putting it on workout mode.. I decided that I wanted to play it because I ate a bowl of Mac and Cheese, and I wanted to get rid of all the fat I gobbled up. I still have 10 lbs to lose..oh Lordy, I am watching "Bug Juice" right now on the Disney Channel (my favoritest channel in the world) and like they are having their girly girl drama for their mommas..gosh stupid Allie, always causing drama..haha okay..I am getting a little in to it..

So I went to church again today, and for some reason I was really tired. The whole day I spent doing some homework, eat, walk around the house, go online, and yadda yadda yadda. I took a nap and it was very nice. My mother woke me up because it was time for church.. Well while I was talking to Mister Hansen Clark on the telephone, we discussed friendships and what being friends really meant. Him and Mister Jeremy Edgar are best friends, we all go way back..So anyways, he was saying how him and Jeremy are best friends, but they don't annouce it or anything..they don't classify themselves for the whole world to know, you know? I thought that was a very good point..friends are there for each other and are willing to go out of their way to make one another happy..they tell each other stuff straight up and you are not supposed to get butthurt because "true friends stab you in the front" yeah the truth hurts, but if your true friends don't tell you, then who will besides your mom? okay moving on to a new subject

I am so annoyed by people saying how my parents waste their money sending me to a private school..they say..oh private and public schools are all the same. I mean, yeah school is school, but my parents aren't psycho to be paying about 7 g's a year..it is not the same! I am not saying that it is better, but I am just sick of people pestering me!! And I know that my school looks pretty ghetto right now, but sheesh, don't gotta keep rubbin it in my face..like they say, where does all the money go that your parents pay for? Dude, I hate ignorant people..it's like public schools are funded by the governemt so they get all the money they want..private schools are not funded by the governemt..whatever our parents pay for is all they have..it pays for like school stuff..the stuff the governemt would pay for if we were a public school..and dude..the reason why our school looks so old and ghetto is because it is fuckin 150 years old..it's like duhh, you want it to look all shiney and new? okay anyways..I don't wanna get too pumped, but I do have pride in my school even though it is all ghetto and in ghetto downtown.

anyways, the Indy dance is this Saturday and the Bell dance is on Friday..and I have no school on Friday! and Sheila's bday party is on Saturday because it is also her birthday..! wowee..I think I shall just go to Sheila's and the Indy dance..I wanna go to the Bell dance but then I don't know that many Bell people and it's probably gonna be full of girls..I haven't been to a Bell dance though and I want to go to at least one this year..hopefully I can go to Block B or Winter Ball or something..haha..only if I get asked..but Jenn and I are waiting!! haha..just kidding! so yeah, we have also been planning to go to the first Indy dance since like mid-July..yeah..we're losers but who cares! hmmmm..I heard the outside ones are pretty wack though..I do not like outside dances much..the first Creek dance is on the 21st which I will not go to because Diana and I established that their dances are just blahhhhhh..dude..we went to the one in February or something..omg..that was like the worst dance I have ever been to..I would have rather sat in a chair for 5 hours straight watching re-runs of Cheers or something..man o man..so no Creek dances this year..well maybe just the date dances because date dances are always fun..

whoa..I have been blabbing for a long time now, time to get started on my homework

No comments: