Wednesday, September 19, 2001

wow..I just ate some spaghetti..my mother actually cooked dinner! it was rather yummy, she is a good cook after all, she just doesn't do it often. well dang, I had my french oral today! I sucked so much..I was so nervous and I felt rushed because I had to leave early to go help with the liturgy (which was great because I helped plan it!). ahh but I did horrible..hopefully my test scores will make up for it.. I was even trying to work on it yesterday with non french speaking people..it was rather weird.. ehh well I have a chapter test tomorrow..so yeah.

anyways, Jenna text messaged me yesterday saying that our school was in first place for survivor and that we were ahead by 100 votes..unfortunately, since you can vote whenever..that changes. it's okay, I know that we're not going to be eliminated anytime soon, so when competition does get hard, then we gotta vote our asses off!! speaking of asses..MEHGAN! gosh she's a bitch! hahaha (but I still love you)...today at lunch, we were looking at dance pictures and stuff..and freakin Mehgan had my planner..Felicity pointed out the baby picture I had of Mehgan and Mehgan went crazy..like literally..goddam! it's not even a baby picture really, it was of her in like 4th grade or something. But shit, shes like AHHHHHH!! and like I tried to hard getting my planner back with the picture of her in it, but I did not succeed. I succeeded at first with much pulling and grabbing my planner back and forth..people were just staring like we were retarded..but oh welll! haha..so her stupid ass got up and was about to run outside, but I got her..but she mananged to get her picture out and stick it up her ass! haha..well not really.. but she put it somewhere..

yesterday's lunch was much more fun though, we were laughing laughing laughing..I was laughing really hard because Mehgan was laughing hard..dam..always Mehgan Mehgan Mehgan..haha..but yeah..she was laughing like the fuckin retard she is..haha! we were talking about stuff we used to wear when we were little..like them dresses with the lace lace and the frilly frilly..and our ponytails on the sides of our heads..and yada yada yada..

ahhhhhh..my school has to win SURVIVORR!!!!!!!!!! okay I am gonna go back to voting..I dont have much hw tonight

No comments: