Monday, September 10, 2001

Although I had a test or quiz in all my classes today, it was not all that bad. Some of them were really easy, maybe because I did not stress that much..anyways..94 9 was at my school today for our annual Magazine Drive kick-off (if you want to buy magazines..buy them from me!)..but good lord..so many people running on the freakin stage for a free Aaliyah poster. I saw that Jenn had one, and I thought to myself that I wanted one too! So as I was slowly walking towards where the DJs were about to get a poster, a whole hurd of Freshmen and Sophomores came running..it was like oh man!! I got a poster, but I had the hardest time walking to where I was eating lunch which was like 5 feet away. I opened up the poster, and I got the sucky one! So I just gave it to Jenn because she had the cool one..what I really wanted was the Aaliyah single..oh well..so I spent the rest of the time trying to cram for the upcoming History quiz with Jenna..

I have a horrible headache right now..time to make use of my time

No comments: