Tuesday, September 04, 2001

School was not too bad today, although I was extremely tired because I find it difficult to sleep at night. I went to bed at 11 30 last night, but I did not sleep until 1ish because...I dont know..I'm just weird. I dont have much homework tonight either, just History..I got a lot of quizzes back today, and I am proud to say that my highest quiz score was in History!! I got a perfect 10/10!! That is like a first, I NEVER get 10/10s on history stuff..it's always like 9.5/10 or lower, but this time it was 10/10!! Anywhooos..

I took a nap today, and I had the weirdest dream that I thought was soooooo real..I dreamt that my mom bought a really CUTE house! haha..I don't know why I liked it, I think it was because the carpet was orange and everything was colorful and stuff..okay but at school today, in Leadership class, we went over these personality tests we took. I am an ESFJ..I am an Extroverted person who uses my Senses and Feelings in Judgement in my life. That means that I get my energy from the outside world, I take considerations for other peoples feelings, I use my 5 senses and experiences to make decisions, and I am a meticulous person who has a schedule for everything..I like it, it tells me a lot about myself. Hmm what else..oh yeah..Gospel Choir signups are tomorrow, I hope a lot of new people join because it is way fun..

Ooooh!! I can't wait until this friday because it is my junior ring ceremony and then after is our first dance. I get to get my class ring finally! Hopefully I'll remember to bring my check and stuff..ooh and the dance..I know our dances are pretty wack because of the no "freaking" "breaking" and "raving" policy, but hey, I still go because I enjoy them for some strange reason. I remember at our first dance last year, Jenn and I worked the door and..oh nm I would rather not say. It was fun though and we met a lot of people while working the door..man o man..2 events in one day and only tonight, tomorrow, and thursday to plan outfits! oh dear..I should get a head start..Good thing Mehgan and Diana brought back my closet today..haha..just kidding..just some skirts and my purple Pumas..wait that is my whole closet!! I need to go shopping..hmm but I do not think I am going to wear any of that stuff anyways since Mehgan is going to wear the Pumas..err..okay since I am not doing hw, I am going to get a head start on my outfits

No comments: