Sunday, September 30, 2001

I am so tired..but for some reason I just cannot get to sleep. I just came home from my aunties house, my mother would not let me drive..hmm..it is technically sunday morning than saturday night, but I didnt sleep yet so it is still saturday night in my mind.

Friday night, after I was driving home from my sister's volleyball game, I got the urge to drive somewhere else...so instead of going home, we went to the great mall..and at the great mall we watched a movie.."Don't Say A Word" is a really good movie, I suggest that you go watch it if you havent already..anyways, after that, I wanted to drive somewhere else..so I went through the McDonalds drive thru just because I wanted to drive somewhere else..I even had to buy food for my sis and I so I wouldnt look dumb..haha..oh well, the fries were nice and warm and stuff..when I got home, I went online, I called Miss Lisa then after I called Mister Chris....thennnnnnnn I went to beddy byeee

Today, I woke up to the sound of my sister on the phone..goshh so annoying..I called Jenn and talked to her for a bit..then I talked to Diana for a bit after that..then I took a nap and fell asleep with my hair all wet and crap..so when I woke up it was all shitty..I hate it when I fall asleep with my hair all wet..anywayss..after that I went with my mother to m aunts house. Jenna came and picked me up and we went to Moniques house for her bday party. We left early around 10 I think and instead of going home, we went to Jeremys house..he was like whoa why are you hear? I havent seen him since like July or something..after that we went to this "hardcore" party for like 5 minutes..dang..so many cops in Milpitas..then we stayed at a house for a while..then to St John the Baptist..I got dropped off at my aunts house around 1 or so..and while I was there, I was karaoking...We left around 2 30ish and now I am here chitchattin with Miss Jenna and Mister Daryl....

No comments: