Sunday, September 02, 2001

Today was a pretty typical day..well sorta..I woke up to the sound of Mariel and Sheila chitchattin about who knows what..well actually they were just laughing..laughing laughing always laughing... and I soooooooo wanted to go back to sleep..but I just could not..the bbq was pretty fun though..I played DDR most of the time..then took breaks cus I was tired..then played again..Sherilyn is pretty good..she was in double mode with both the mats...and when we both were playing..she wanted to perfect Paranoia..I like that one..its pretty fun but a bit fast..shes pretty hardcore.haha..so anyways..we did some girl girl talk most of the night after people started leaving..and Sheila's weird friends were...weird..haha.but after they left..some more girl talk..Sheila and I went outside to encounter the rude visitors outside..boy they were rude..one of them said, "who the hell are you!?" I was like sheeeshh..we left them be and went back in the house. I played DDR again..then I stopped because I do not want it to turn into an addiction or anything...speaking of DDR, my sister is currently playing it at the moment..but back to Sheilas house..umm..thats it..we just laughed most of the time..Sheila braided my hair..well just half..then she got lazy and put the other half in just one big braid..when I woke up..I undid the braids and I had a "bruhah" (I dont know how to spell it) thing going on..when I got home (still in my pajamas) I just plopped myself on my bed and slept. My mother woke me up and said, "Antonette..wake up! We're going to church." So I woke up..showered..got ready..then went to church..boy it was hot

Church was just church..saw people, smiled..saw some more people, smiled some more..you know the regular..After church I went to go and watch a movie. Ever since the summer ended, I have been a little behind on movies. Every week during the summer, I went to the movies at least once..I think the last movie I saw before the one I watched today, "Summer Catch" was "The Others". Boy that movie was trippy..cant forget about BERTHA..haha okay.. but anyways..Summer Catch was such a cute movie.. my boyfriend, Freddie Prinze Jr starred in it..man he is so cute..but too bad I discovered that he had a lisp going on..for example..I would say, "Sally sold sea shells by the sea shore..." he would say, "Shally shold shea shells by the shea shore.." Oh well, they cant all be perfect..none of them are anyways. It had a good moral..everyone believed in him but himself..and so he did not succeed..but when he did start believing in himself, he succeeded..I think the cutest part was when he told the girl "I love her" and shes like "what?" and he says "haha..I mean you..I love you" *sigh* makes me ponder about my love life..actually no..I do not have a love life..it makes me ponder about the love life I once had..it was sweet..okay anyways..cute movie..

While I was in the car, the song "You are so Beautiful" started to play. I listened to the words..and they were so beautiful.. There arent very many lyrics but it is a really pretty song..all it says is "You are so beautiful..to me..you are so beautiful to me can't you see? You're everything I hope for..You're everything I need..You are so beautiful..to me" Dude..if a guy ever said that to me (and meant it of course), I would melt right then and there..my knees would break in and I would just collapse..anyways.. I'm blabbing about nonsense now, so when I think of reasonable nonsense to blab on a about..I will..um.. blab more..

No comments: