Sunday, August 10, 2003

Yesterday I went to Ikea with my mother and sister. She woke us up at 9am! Pretty early for me.. so we go to Ikea and look at the new stuff we should buy for our new house. When I got home, I was expecting the dear boyfriend to pick me up right away, but no.. he had to do other stuff as always. So he ends up picking me up 4 hours later than what he said.. but to make matters worse, he told me that we had to cut our night short and he couldn't go out. I was pretty pissed because it was a Saturday night.. a Saturday WITHOUT him working.. and what did he have to do? Stay home with his parents. Anyway, we ended up going to Santa Clara.. but didn't stay because I was still mad at him. We went to Santana Row to find a new wallet for him.. but I was still pissed so we left and went to Valley Fair. I still wouldn't talk to him so we left again. We drove back to Mercado in Santa Clara.. but he got pissed at me for making a reference to some girl from his past.. so he took me home. We were parked outside my house for a real long time.. then parked somewhere else because I didn't want any of my family seeing me pissed off and stuff. We talked things out and everything got better. After making out--I mean making up, we went to eat at Cheesecake Factory. When we were finished, we could barely walk back to the car. He stayed and watched "Lord of the Rings" with my sister while I dozed off on the couch.

Today I woke up at 10am on my own. I tried to wake Jonathan up, but he was up til 6 playing counterstrike.. so I watched "D3 The Mighty Ducks" on Disney. When it was finished.. I got ready and Jonathan picked me up. He told me yesterday that he would surprised me.. so when he picked me up, we went to Albertson's. "What a GREAT surprise" I said in my head, but then I figured out what he was up to. Before he picked me up, he kept asking me if I had old bread.. and that he wasn't gonna eat it.. then at Albertson's he's buying fruit and ice cream. Then we arrive at the park he used to go to a lot when he was little and he brings out a blanket. Yup, I knew it! A little picnic. We put the blanket near the dirty lake and fed the ducks. Those ducks are savages.. we were scared for a little bit because the bigger ducks started to surround us. We laid down for a while.. then got back up to feed the ducks. There were little chicks! They were yellow and everything! They were the cutest ever.. we fed the chicks for a wihle then left. We hung out at his house for a bit before going to church. But we made a quick detour to the salon so he could get a haircut. Then we made another detour back to his house because he forgot his cell phone.. went to church and prayed.. and then he dropped me off at home because AS ALWAYS, he had to cut it short because of the parents. So I watched "D2 The Mighty Ducks" with my sister and mom and ate korean bbq. Dammit.. but now I have freakin hives because of the cantalope I ate earlier. It's gross.. I have bumps everywhere!

No comments: