Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Instead of helping with the moving yesterday, my sister and I plopped ourselves on the couches (that they just moved in) and watched DVDs all day. Jonathan even went with them to move some other couches.. haha. Before that though, Jonathan napped in my room.. we hung out.. then he ran some errands with my mom and step dad. When they were all finished, Jonathan and I had to go to Great Mall to pick up my mom's "Chicago" DVD. We picked up Ellison and Sher, dropped off the DVD, then went to the drive in. Sher and Ellison hid in the back of the Montero with a THICK blanket covering them so we'd save money..haha. The line ended up being HELLA long and Jonathan and I forgot that they were there. They were hella sweating by the time we parked and everything.. haha.. but anyway, we watched "Uptown Girls" and I thought that it was good. We ate some Jack in the Box, dropped off the two sweating machines, hung out for a while, then went home. Jonathan didn't stay long.. then called it a night.

No comments: