Thursday, August 21, 2003

After a rude awakening from Jonathan, I went back to sleep. Later he notified me that he was waiting by the door for me to walk him out.. whoops. Hours later, Jonathan picked me up with his friend Coleen then we picked up Sam at Presentation. There was a little confusion on our way there with Cheryl St and Plummer St. Back at Sam's house, Sam and I helped Jonathan eat his crab by peeling the shells off for him. Then we dropped Sam off at the Ice Arena and watched Jonathan's niece Daysha ice skate. She's so cute.. and she still calls Jonathan "auntie Jonathan" because of me.. haha. We pick up Joanne real quick, get her food, then go to cotillion practice. No one shows up anymore.. shame on them. We ate dinner and played 13, then Jonathan and I left only to find that one of his tires were flat.. dammit. So we went to Shell to pump it up temporarily so he can bring it to the shop tomorrow. We hung out for a bit, pestered my sister at my house, then called it a night.

No comments: