Thursday, August 07, 2003

Today, I woke up pretty early.. around 12pm. I watched Maury and called Sheila to tell her about it because it was about this 42 year old woman who married a 14 year old boy.. it was weird! Sheila watched it already so I continued. My sister finally woke up and we watched our daily dose of "Step by Step". It was almost time for our doctor's appointments so I showered and got ready and left. I got a physical which wasn't so bad compared to the last physical I got. All they did was look in my ears, my mouth, check my breathing, and check my blood pressure. I was supposed to get a shot according to my mom, but I didn't. My sister got a shot though.. ouch. We stopped by McDonald's to get food, but no complete meals because we weren't THAT hungry. We watched "Lord of the Rings" Part 2 but couldn't finish because she had volleyball. I was tired and decided to give my bubby a call. It was almost 6pm when he answered and he just awoke from his slumber! He registered for his classes while I gave him feed back and then he picked me up. We went to Mercado and ate at World Wraps. The teriyaki chicken wrap thing he ordered wasn't that great.. but he liked it so he finished mine. We killed more time by going to the arcade and then we watched "Gigli" which is the worst movie in the world... maybe 2nd worst because I still thing "28 Days Later" is still the worst movie in the world. We hung out for a while after that and then he dropped me off at home. The end.

No comments: