Tuesday, August 05, 2003

WEEKEND UPDATE
Saturday I did a lot of nothing because Jonathan had work.. well I did nothing up until I picked up Sheila and Sherilyn. We headed to Micaela, Uyen, and Alex's "tritillion" at the Go Residence and did a lot of eating, karaoking, mahjong playing, and listening to the bands playing in the front yard on the lawn. Too bad the neighbors complained and the bands had to stop playing at around 8 or 9pm. So we went back inside to karaoke and the punk rocker dudes were karaoking. They were so adorable doing their harmonizing and stuff.. one of the dudes hella looked like Barry too.. weird. We left and watched Disney Channel at Sher's house for a bit.. then I took Sheila home and went home to wait for my wonderful boyfriend. When he got out of work, we went to Mercado. But since he lagged, the midnight show was sold out so we got the showing for "American Wedding" at 1250. Since we had to wait a while, I bought us some starbuck's to keep us awake. The movie was pretty good! I liked it. We hung out for a bit and when we got back to my house.. his wallet was no where to be found. I checked in my purse.. then the thought crossed my mind, "Dammit.. I think we left it on the chair when I was making you buy me a pretzel". So it was 3am and we drove back to Mercado after calling them continuously. They couldn't find it! Jonathan even went down to look for it, still no luck. We were both upset because he lost all his credit cards and IDs and ticket stubs and all that priceless memorable stuff.. and I had my ID cards in there=(.

Sunday I woke up to the sound of my mother putting away laundry in my room and she found stuff in my drawers that I didn't want her to find. But I explained to her why I had the stuff, and so hopefully she understands. We got ready and went to my auntie nelie's house for this prayer thing that we were late for, so my sister and I continued to watch "Pearl Harbor" because we had to stop watching before we left to go to my aunt's house. Jonathan picks me up and we go to Lisa's house who was still getting ready.. so we wait with her mom. We kill time at In N Out (and also to feed ourselves) and Chris comes along with David Nguyen and his one friend. We all go to the fair next to my house and park at Jonathan's work.. which saved us $10. We rode on the rollercoaster ride first.. it was pretty fun. I was screaming my heart out because it's been a while since I was on any ride like that. Then we played the "color bowl" game and won 3 small bulldogs, but traded it in for one medium sized bulldog.. it only costed us $10.. haha. Then we got in line for "The Zipper" which Lisa wanted to ride. Jonathan and I were talking about the first time we rode it together back at the MHT fairs. While we were waiting, we decided to play this other game where you throw balls into the basket.. Jonathan got 2 in so we got a big spongebob stuffed animal! Oh yeah, we named our new bulldog stuffed animal "Brulldog" cus it's a BRown bULLDOG. When we got back in line, the fireworks went on! It was great. Finally, it was our turn to go on the ride.. it was the worst experience of my life. SO, our cart thingy went round and round in circles.. and there were many instances when it felt like we were gonna hit the ground. Not to mention when we were spinning in circles really fast, the fireworks were still going off, so the really loud "boom boom boom" added to ride. By the time it was over, Jonathan and I were about to puke. Vivian, David Mai, and Ryan meet up with us too.. Ryan held our stuff and Vivian hated the ride too. Jonathan and I couldn't take it anymore and couldnt even stand to ride the ferris wheel.. so we gave Ryan our remaining 20 tickets which would have cost him $17 and went back to my house minutes away. Jonathan slept on the couch before heading to work at 11 while I wathced TV with my sister in the other room. I woke Jonathan up and so we hung out for a while and then he went to work. My sister put on "Lord of the Rings" so we could finally finish it, but sleep came over me and I fell asleep. I woke up around 12am though to stay up with my wonderful bubby. I even watched "Saved By the Bell" which I haven't done in a while. I slept after that.

Today I let bubby sleep and he calls me and asks if I could pick him up. The poor dear still doesn't have his wallet which had his license. But I was mad at him.. I forget why. So instead, he drives over to my house. We go to costco to get another NEW card.. which we did a few days ago. We get our pictures which he got a discount on because of missing pictures and bought food for us and my sister. We drop off her food and inhale our polish dogs on the way to pick up his sister. We drop her off at cotillion practice then we head over to Frys. By this time, I was in major BM status because I didn't want to go to Frys! We were just there a few days ago. We go to Mercado to see if his wallet was found, but no luck. I got mad at him again because he didn't want to watch a movie anymore (plan breaker!) which we PLANNED to do when we were setting our plans for the day. So we go to Our Lady of Peace to pray to God to bring back his wallet.. and he gets mad at me for pressing all the buttons to light the candes.. he told me that I had to make a donation first, but I've always done that.. even when I was a kid. He also shows me the sign that he made a long time ago.. and if you've been there, you've probably seen it too. It's a computerized sigh that says something about lighting the candles? I dunno, I forgot. We go outside to where the statue was, and Jonathan asks, "are you ready?" and he looks at the giant circular path.. I was already in a BM so I sat down in the chair while I told him to walk the circle path all alone.. and the nerd did! haha.. it was a HUUUUUUUUUUGE circle too.. probably a mile long. But that's how he is, he's REALLY weird. He even disappeared for a while behind the bushes because he wanted to chase the squirrels away. After that, he drops me off at home and he yells a reminder out to me but I just flip him off and go inside. I watched the Disney Channel and a lot of reality TV shows. Lately, I've been watchng "Paradise Hotel". Although it is a sick and twisted show, it interests me and so I watch it. Jonathan comes by before he goes to work and we talk.. I mostly yell at him because of him being a party pooper lately. Now I'm online.. I've been online for 3 hours.. haha yikes. But I gotta scan pictures for Jonathan.. so until next time...

HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY TO MY TWIN COUSINS CHARLIE AND CHARLETTE!

No comments: