Saturday, August 09, 2003

I forgot to blog yesterday. Well Jonathan woke me up and I REALLLLLLY didn't want to get out of bed, but I did eventually. This time, it was HIM waiting for me to get ready... haha sucker! We went to the DMV again and waited a longggggggg time. We ate at Wendy's to kill time, but it didn't help much. We waited for about 2 more hours. During those 2 hours we played 13.. during our last game.. I had a really good hand but it was his turn.. dammit. I had TWO bombs! I dropped him off at work.. picked up Joanne and Krystle.. then dropped them off at their friend's house. I went back home.. spent MORE quality time with my sister.. went online and talked about scary things with Sheila and Jenna.. then picked up Jonathan at work. I was scared as hell while I was driving to pick him up because of all the scary stories I was reading. We went to Coffee Lovers to play CS with Nate and the other Jonathan. We were getting headaches so we went back to my house and watched TV.

No comments: