Wednesday, August 13, 2003

I was overjoyed this morning. Do you know why? MY HIVES WERE ALL GONE! I was no longer itchy. This teaches me a really valuable lesson; STOP EATING CANTALOPE DAMMIT! YOU KNOW YOU'RE ALREADY ALLERGIC. So anyway, I didn't do anything all day. Just spent some quality time with Leanna and Charlie.. watching DVDs all day; "Shrek", "Serendipity", and snippets of "Lord of the Rings" because of my sis. Oh yah, I also took some online quizzes (http://www.colorgenics.com).

Anyway, I was able to talk to my greatly missed boyfriend for about 5 minutes! Well maybe 4 minutes because my mom talked to him for about a minute. But our limited time to talk due to long distance charges and what-not make me appreciate our 3589345 hour long, not-so-lively, conversations we have when he's home.

You know what's trippy? Well, Jonathan and I have always thought of "Boy Meets World" as the story of our lives.. meeting during childhood, getting together during the puberty time, breaking up, getting back together, and so on. But tonight's episode on Disney was especially "trippy" because it's when Cory stays up all night talking to Lauren at the ski lodge for their senior trip.. and the two of them kiss and she writes him a heart-felt letter.. yadda yadda yadda. Ok, well maybe this never happened to me before, but something of this sort KINDA SORTA has, and the names are identical. Jonathan would always bring up the fact that Topanga and Jonathan both have 8 letters, while Cory and Jule had 4. I never really thought about it all until today. After watching "Serendipity" this morning, it makes me think a WHOLE lot about fate and destinty. If there really is ONE person out there for you.. and if life is all about reading signs and that there are no such things as accidents because it's all fate. Bleh, I think I miss the boyfriend too much.. that's why I'm blabbing.. so it's time to go.

OH YEAH! HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST SISTER JULEANNAMARIE!!

No comments: