Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Wow.. I haven't been online for 3 days.. so it's time for an update.

So FRIDAY.. we finally started moving all our stuff to our new house. My mother woke me up at 9am and we started packing boxes into trucks and stuff.. then doing some last minute packing by throwing whatever we could fit into a box. I explored my new house and my sister and I fought over rooms, but we settled it in the end because since I am the oldest, I get first pick.. muahaha.. even though I am moving to college in a month. We checked out some furniture stores then went back to my old house to rest. My cousins and I just watched "The Cheetah Girls" Movie on Disney.. then that "Circle of Life" music video by the Circle of Disney Stars.. both were pretty cool. At night time, I went back to my new house with my sis and 2 cousins, and we watched DVDs til we fell asleep.

SATURDAY, I fixed my room some more then Jenna came over.. we got ready for the cotillion then we headed to Daryl's house. Daryl drove us to the cotillion and my oh my... it was BEAUTIFUL. Nicole's cotillion was by far the best cotillion I've ever been to, and I've been to A LOT. The decorations were perfect, the entourage knew the dance steps, even the CAKE was perfect! If you're reading this Nicole, good job! I chilled in the lobby with Angela, Goodrich, and Mike.. then we headed to the rooms with the rest of the court and sat around and talked and blah blah blah. Mariel took me home, but my mom was at my old home, so I got dropped off there. I waited for my mom and aunt to pack more stuff, then my mom dropped me off at my uncle's house to sleep because I didn't want to sleep at my old house without my sister. So I fell asleep in Charlie's bed.

SUNDAY morning I woke up at 713am because Jonathan texted me that he was FINALLY home! Oh how I missed him.. but then he kinda got me into a bad mood by mentioning something about a cotillion.. anyway.. I went back to sleep and when I woke up again, Charlie and I ate french toast for breakfast. Then I drove myself home since my car was there and I showered and waited for Jonathan to come over. I was even more mad at him because he was LAGGING. When I was walking down the stairs, I didn't even recognize him because he was so freakin dark! So we went to the mall to buy presents for Diana.. and then went to Danielle's house to meet up with everyone before their bday bonfire. While we were waiting, Jonathan showed me the presents he got me from Hawaii.. he's the best! We also made a lot of food runs before leaving for Seacliff. When we finally get there, it's FREEZING cold.. like SUPER freezing.. and the majority of us were wearing shorts and beach-y clothes.. except for me who knew it was going to be cold since bonfires are usually held at night.. and night is cold. Jonathan had a nice warm blanket and we plopped ourselves in the sand.. 30 minutes later.. they light the fire.. and we all just chill. I got kinda pissed during the bonfire because some people are just jerks.. but anyway, Sher came with us on our way home and we dropped her off.. we went down for a while to go pee and play with her pet hamster named Hamster. Jonathan and I hung out for a while since he was gone for an entire week.. then got some pearl drinks at Coffee Lovers. We went back to my house to play with my sister and he gave me MORE gifts! The both of us were arguing for about an hour because of the decal he got me from Hawaii.. I didn't want the word, "Maui".. so I modified the sticker, but he wouldn't let me have the sticker unless I used EVERYTHING, including the word "Maui". It was a hula girl decal by the way.. blah blah blah. I'm too lazy to type the rest because it's a long story, but we finally got the decal on WITHOUT "Maui". It was 2am by the time we were finished so we called it a night.

TODAY, I woke up early and talked to Jonathan.. he came over and then we dropped off Diana's gifts at her house, but before that, we went to Jack in the Box to buy her a Big Cheeseburger. Then we went back to my house and Jonathan cooked spam for my sis because she was hungry and wanted spam. Jonathan wanted to eat spam too, but he can't without ketchup, and we didn't have ketchup, so we had to leave to buy some at Long's. We ate.. watched some "Lord of the Rings" stuff and hung out.. Then we all went to meet up with my mom at UHaul.. then something about Jonathan's credit cards.. so we drop off my sis at home.. go to Jonathan's house to activate his credit card.. then back to UHaul.. then to my old house to pick up more stuff. We take a short nap back at my house then leave for cotillion practice. We played 13 to kill time, but hardly anyone showed up. We went over chacha again.. then went inside to eat spaghetti. Then Lisa, Chris, Jonathan, and I played 13 some more until we went home. Jonathan helped me fold some more of my clothes in my room.. then my sis and I dropped him off before getting food at Taco Bell for my mom. Now I'm home blogging! This is my first time being online in my new house.. haha k bye.

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY DIANA NGOC NGUYEN! I LOVE YOU.. HEY.. IT'S YOUR GOLDEN YEAR!

No comments: