Wednesday, August 13, 2003

I woke up with a really bad stomach ache and stayed in the bathroom for about an hour waiting for my vomit to come out. But when I did throw up, nothing came out! I threw up a whole bunch of water.. haha.. ok that's enough because that's too much detail now.

So it was my sister's birthday today. We did a lot of nothing until my mom came home from work. Then we (mom, sis, charlie, me) went to Valley Fair to build my sister and cousin a bear for their birthdays. My mom had a great time.. haha, so she's bringing my sister back on Saturday to get a Lion. Afterwards, we headed to the Great Mall for Media Play and Thera was working. We bought the "Lizzie McGuire Movie" for my sis... and some other DVDs that were on sale. The rest of my cousins came over and we watched Lizzie, "Paradise Hotel", and now "Crazy/Beautiful". Bleh.. I MUST finish packing soon.

Oh yeah, I talked to Jonathan for a good 5 minutes on the phone then chatted with him online for about 30 minutes.. ahhh I miss him! OOOH speaking of the devil, he just texted, so time to go and call hiM!

No comments: