Monday, August 25, 2003

PICTURES WITH THE HOMIES, friday
So 19 of us took pictures.. I don't have to name them all. The night before was pretty hectic with organizing rides, but it worked out in the end. Everyone was at Chic by 12ish and we were out of the studio around 330. Took a lunch break at In N Out, and also to kill time before the pictures were developed. The girls went to pick out the pictures, ordered, then went back to pick everything up. I went to Sher's house and separated all of the pictures.. ate pizza because Dom treated us all out. Everyone went to the movies, but I stayed at Sher's with Sher and Ellison and played with Hamster. My lovely boyfriend finally came home from work and we watched a midnight movie, "My Boss' Daughter." It had it's funny parts, but overall, the storyline was pretty dumb.

MICHELLE'S PARTY/DARYL THE WEIRDO, saturday
My dear boyfriend had work again, so I went out with the homies again. Sher and Ellison picked me up and they luckily found my house! They didn't want directions because they wanted to find it on their own.. pretty weird. Anyway, at Mich's bday party, we ate a lot, watched "What A Girl Wants" (which is pretty good), and talked neverendingly about Nug and Daryl the weirdos, but mostly Daryl. So, I'm assuming that most of us wipe from the back after taking a crap.. but no, not Daryl or Nug.. they wipe from the front! And if you think that's insane, Daryl uses ONE sheet of toilet paper.. and I really mean ONE sheet.. the TINY ass sheet to wipe his butt after taking a crapola! But he folds it in half first.. haha.. we had a blast talking about it all night until we were tired and finally left. I picked Jonathan up at work.. then refused to take him home for a while because he upset me.. but in the end I took the nerd home.

SURPRISE VISIT/SALUTE YOUR SHORTS, sunday
I woke up pretty early then went downstairs to watch TV with my sister, then a few seconds later, Lisa and her mom were at our house! They were at Costco, and them being bored, decided to drive around McLaughlin and Phelan because that's where I told Lisa my new house was at.. then she saw my car.. and they doorbelled. I guess you had to be there in order to think it was funny. So I watched a lot of cable after they left.. my favorite part of the day was when "Salute Your Shorts" played on GAS. Jonathan came over and we killed time before we had to go to cotilliion practice. Again, hardly anyone showed up, but surprisingly, there were more boys than girls this time. Jonathan and I decided to catch a movie at the drive in.. we watched "Freaky Friday" and I loved it!

BACK TO SCHOOL/SUSHI!, today
It was my sister's first day of school, and it was Jonathan's first day of school, so I was pretty dam bored. But to my surprise, Jonathan didn't go! haha.. he overslept, but I guess it's okay because he only had one class, Bowling, which he is planning to drop. We hung out at my house for a while before we picked up my sister.. hung out some more then picked up Joanne and Tessa at ND.. oh how I miss highschool already! We did some school supply shopping for Jonathan at Office Depot then went back to my house so I could organize all of his crap. Laid around in the heat.. then grabbed some last minute sushi!!!!!! I was pissed before that because I kept losing in 13, but my anger went away when Jonathan took me out for some sushi.. it was great! I watched some "Paradise Hotel" and now I'm in my sister's room annoying her.

No comments: