Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Since Jonathan's in Hawaii getting LEID, I expected my days to be boring, but I had a lot of fun today. First, I picked up my cousins--Krystal, Kaycee, Michelle, and Neneng--and went to Gothic so Neneng could get her naval repierced. I never ever saw anyone getting a piercing up close before--only ears and from far with Angie and Sheila--but dam, it makes me wonder how the hell Sherilyn saw me get ALL of my piercings up close and personal.. pretty scary. Anyway, we went to Valley Fair and went shopping. We took a break from shopping though because all of our stomachs were growling so while we were eating, we started catching up on everything. It's been a longggggg time since all of us went out. On the way home, we talked about our Lopez side of the family.. and yadda yadda yadda. I dropped em off then went home for a bit. Then Mariel picked me and Sheila up and headed to Cloverleaf to meet up with Diana, Villiard, Sherilyn, Ellison, James, Brian, JR, April, Goodrich, and their other friends. I played two games and got a suckier score during my second game. I felt flushed and dizzy and hot and blah blah blah. It sucked because I was putting on my medicated lotion at the bowling alley because of the irritation that is still taking over my skin. I called my dear bubby and he claims that he got darker already.. and he got leid.. his dream! Now I'm watching "The Little Mermaid" with my sister, Charlie, and my mom. YESSS JONATHAN'S ONLINE SO I CAN TALK TO HIM!!!!!! $9.95 for 24 hours for internet connection.. I AM WELL WORTH IT! right Jonathan?

No comments: