Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Yesterday was my very first day of classes for the spring quarter! Writing 1, History of Jazz, and then Female Physiology in that order. They're regular I guess. At least I'm not freaking out just yet. Mommy picked me up after my last class in SC, picked up Leanna at Cal-Skate, then went to my cousins' house to do the novena again. It was good seeing family again. Jonathan came over, then Jenna tells me that they were heading to Cache Creek.. so Jonathan and I spontaneously decide to go and pick up Joshie. We met up with Jenna, Daryl, Blanco, Jerrold, and their irvine friend Kevin around 1am. First, Jonathan and I got Cache Club cards.. even though we can't use them after April 5th because they're upping the age to 21. Then, we played with the slot machines and I lost $9. Well, I was up for a while.. but then I kept trying and I ended up losing.. oh well! Jonathan won $17 from a slot machine. Hmm... then we went to a Black Jack table where Jenna and Joshie were playing, so Jonathan joins. Joshie was up $70 and Jonathan was up $20 or something.. they both end up losing. Jenna lost $10 and Daryl won $40 by just putting a QUARTER into the video poker thing.. lucky duck. By the end of the night, Jonathan was down $40.. so he withdrew $20 and played WAR.. yeah WAR, that childhood game we all love. He ended up winning $20, so he was only down $20. He was getting addicted, and Joshie kept checking his wallet for money.. they were both addicted at this point.. so it was time to leave. So we lefrt at 4am, got home around 6am this morning.. then Jonathan and I crashed til about 1230. I'm so glad that my class today doesn't start until next week! So I am here in lovely San Jose until tomorrow morning.

No comments: