Thursday, March 11, 2004

interesting fact for today: Males produce ONE THOUSAND sperm a second while females release only ONE egg a month. So if you're a male, you produced 5,000 sperm just reading that sentence.. 7,000, 8,000.. haha

ANYWAY, I had my VERY last class of Human Sexuality today =( and Biology =). Jonathan is here and we went to the beach for a bit.. then played some arcade games. Anyway, it's pretty loud here on my floor bc our neighbor (the cute guy) has a drum set, while the other has an electric guitar or something. OH YEAH, I was also in the cute guy's dorm room today for a bit because he was showing me his streaking tapes.. haha. Maybe I'll tell you the story sometime.. oh wait, I blogged about it below entitled "A Night at the Roxbury". Ok time for FRIENDS!

No comments: