Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Start spreading the news.. da da da.. I'm leaving today.. da da da.. Just to be a part of it.. New York! New York!
So I am finally leaving. This Washington DC/New York has been my biggest headache these past 2 weeks. But finally, things are all set. Hansen and I aren't fighting anymore, our plane tickets our set, the hotel reservations are set, the tickets for the bus from DC to NY are all set, and my bags are all set. Jonathan's bags aren't packed yet but I'm in the process of doing so right now because if he did it himself, he'd end up forgetting underwear and socks and everything else he needed. So yeah, those will be set in no time. Anyway, this will be an interesting birthday for me. My first time being away from my mom, sister, and the rest of my family! Also the first time not eating pancit (because I doubt we're gonna eat pancit there). Ok so here's to a wonderful trip! Great way to start off my spring break.

p.s. happy st. patricks day!

No comments: