Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I had my very last classes of the winter quarter on friday and it was just such a relief to be done.. then later that night I went to Applebees for dinner with Sher, Ellison, Eileen, Sheila, Henessey, and Jonathan. Jonathan and I went home so I could study for finals and while he played counterstrike.. I didn't study because I wanted to sleep, so we watched Friends until we fell asleep. Saturday morning I started studying (but not for long) then distracted myself with home stuff. I stopped by Hampton Inn for a while to say hello to Jonathan before heading off to work. The store was soooo messy but it was cool because MICAELA was there to keep me company! Yup, Mic my dear friend since 2nd grade to now is my co-worker... didn't stay too long thisi time.. went home.. was gonna study, but didn't went to bed. Sunday Jonathan and I went to church.. went to lunch at Happi House with Joanne.. picked up a book at home so I could study at the other home.. hung out at Jonathan's house.. did the rosary bc of the Virgin Mary.. studied some more in Joanne's room.. then went home and took a nap. When I woke up, I packed for SC.. went to SC.. did last minute cramming for my first final while Jonathan played CS and guitar.. and went to bed. Monday I woke up the earliest ever.. 7am!!!! Took my psychological statistics final at 8am.. I think I did pretty good.. then I studied for the rest of the night for BIOLOGY.. took breaks to watch tv, eat, and talk on the phone.. continued biology until I fell asleep. This morning I woke up, studied some more.. went to brunch with Sher and Meg.. did more bio cramming.. then took the final... I PASSSSSED. Thank you Jesus that I'm not getting a bad grade in the class! Hmm.. after that I had only 3 hours to study for my Human Sexuality final.. so I did more last minute cramming.. finally took it and took me only 20 minutes. It wasn't so bad.. for sure I passed. Jonathan and Jeremy came to pick me up for SPRING BREAK!!!! but first we headed to slug books to sell back my books, but it was CLOSED. Instead, Jonathan and Jeremy grabbed a bunch of the free stickers from the bookstore and put one on this girl's car. Well she saw, and as we were backing out of the parking space, she put the sticker on Jonathan's car.. haha.. hmm then we all hung out in our neighbor Ben's room (not Ben Davis) and listened to them "jam" on the guitar and drums.. quite entertaining.. then went to dinner with Sher.. hung out some more.. then finally headed home to San Jose. So I talked things out with my oldest friend in the world, Hansen, and now our DC/NY trip is SET. Soooooo tonight I must pack because we're leaving tomorrow.

No comments: