Monday, March 29, 2004

So I guess this year's spring break went well. It had its ups and downs. Monday I practically caught up with sleep the entire day because I had "jet lag" from our NY trip.. and Diana visited me that day too with Villiard. Tuesday I unpacked my crap, cleaned around the house and hung out with Jonathan. Wednesday, I believe I went shopping and took advantage of my employee discount at Hollister. Thursday, I hung out with Genevieve, Jenn, Jenna, Diana, Dianne, Anne, Angela, and Andrea (all the names match) and shopped in SF at Urban Outfitters and Gap and stuff.. then we all visited Fel at her house.. cute place! Then Jenna, Jonathan, and I headed over to Rich's place where Daryl, Benny, Joshie, and Joshie's twin cousins Peter and Paul were playing Texas Holdem.. so Jonathan joined while Jenna and I ate all the NON moldy food we could find (which were just nuts). Friday I went to VF to pick up my paycheck, but the Fed Ex guy wasn't there yet.. I hung out with Mic, Lisa, and Chris for a while too while waiting.. then Jonathan and I met up with Jeremy and I watched those two at the driving range.. then they dropped me off at VF again bc I was called to work and those two got in trouble at cinnabon for stealing receipts.. after work the three of us watched "Jersey Girl" along with Jeremy's friend Angela. Saturday Jonathan had work.. I went with my mom and granda to visit an aunt in santa clara, then worked again to cover for Mic... got a really bad stomach ache that night so went straight to bed. Sunday, went to Target to get school supplies.. got pizza.. dropped my sister off.. went on a date with the boyfriend: watched a sneak preview of "The Prince and Me".. cute chick flick.. then went to the driving range where he tried to teach me the "form" of a golfer.. went to work AGAIN, but Mic was there, twas fun. This morning my mom called me with the news, and I haven't been able to sleep since. I went to return/exchange stuff at Valley Fair and Oakridge with the bf.. picked up sister.. Jonathan left.. then sister and I went with our mom to visit our cousins. It was great seeing my dad's side of the family again, especially my dad. I love him so much, and I know now not to take him for granted.

No comments: