Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Start spreading the news.. I'm leaving today.. just to be a part of it.. NEW YORK NEW YORK! So we're not leaving today, but we (Jonathan and I) will be! It's official!! We're going to WASHINGTON DC and NEW YORK CITY!!!! yay!!! I just booked our flights online, so now all I have to worry about is packing!!! whoooohoooo! So we're leaving wednesday night on march 17, and we're coming home sunday night/monday early morning on march 21. ahh I'm so excited.. Jeremy will be meeting us in DC and Hansen and his gf are gonna be showing us around DC.. then we're gonna leave for NYC and stay there for a night or two..ahhh i'm just so excited!!!! This will definitely be a great start to spring break.. great great great.. and a great birthday present too!

Future. On another note, I declared to PRE-PSYCHOLOGY today.. yay! I can slowly see my future unfolding before my eyes... well not really. It just feels weird to be declared.. i'm not declared PSYCHOLOGY yet, but I will be soon. I'm going to stick to this major for sure.. it's fun and I enjoy it and I can see myself studying this stuff for the rest of my life. So yah.. go psychology! Hopefully, Hansen and I will still work together side by side as the coolest lawyers in wherever we are. It's been our dream since we were in 1st grade.. maybe sooner. But yah, if I go the other path and become a doctor instead of a lawyer, I'll be his shrink just in case he goes crazy with all of his crazy cases and clients.

Life in general. So if you couldn't tell already, I'm pretty satisfied with my life right now. Like really, there isn't anything missing. Well maybe, some things here and there.. but I'm satisfied. Like the only thing I feel "crappy" about is school.. but everything works out for the best, so I don't want to stress over my grades.. because whatever I get, I get. Just as long as I work hard.. I guess.. haha. So yeah, I don't think anyone or anything can bring my optism down.. whoooo.. I'm a happy camper.

Golden Year. Oh yeah!!! I'm also turning 19 on the 19th of this month, which makes it my golden year. So 17 days until my birthday, mark your calendars everyone!

No comments: