Monday, March 08, 2004

Weekend update!
So as always, my weekend started on Thursday. Jonathan came over and we played Texas Holdem (just the two of us.. haha), went to the library, and ate with Sher. After killing time for a lot of hours, Jeremy, Hansen, and Iliana arrive at 12am! Freakin Jeremy was lagging because he just HAD to play basketball at USF.. and of course he just HAD to lag after that.. so yah. We took our guests to Cafe Revolution.. and Open Mic was still going on. There were two guys on "stage": singing and playing the guitar.. I dunno, I wasn't feeling it. So I treated them all out to coffee, and we showed them the game room. Jonathan and Jer played air hockey, then Jonathan and Sher played ping pong, then Hansen, Jer, and Jonathan played this one version of pool that took a long time, while Sher was playing ping pong with this random guy, and while Iliana and I were watching them all and watching "Grease". We were laughing at Sher bc we designated her to play ping pong with that guy and he took off his shirt just to play with her, and it wasn't a pretty sight. It was already 2 or 3am, so we went back to the dorms and chilled. Jer and Hansen ended up getting into a fight, so Hansen stormed out with Iliana and went back home to San Jose. I talked to Hansen while he was driving back, and then I talked to Jeremy.. I swear, those two still fight like they were still in 3rd grade. At 4am, I went straight to bed, while Jer slept on the floor, and with Jonathan and Sher snoring their brains out.. haha.. ok it wasn't that bad.. I was probably snoring too. Jonathan thought I was talking in my sleep because I said "shut up" randomly, but I was just telling him to shut up bc he was snoring in my freakin ear.

Friday morning I went to class, blah blah and ate with Jer and Jonathan. While we were eating, Hansen called me and wanted to talk to Jer, so they made up. Hansen and Iliana came back to Santa Cruz RIGHT when we were about to leave.. so Jer rides with them so they could go gallivanting while Jonathan, Sher, and I went home. Back in SJ, Jonathan went straight to work, and Sher and I napped in my room until we left for Regent Rampage. It was great being in my old comfortable environment and it was great seeing people I haven't seen in a long time. When I hugged Mrs. Riley, I almost started crying because I missed ND so much! After the rally, we dropped Sher off, picked up Jer's car at Lic's house, went to Blockbuster to rent some movies, then watched at Hansen's house. When Jonathan got there, he played Holdem with Jer and Joel while Hansen, Iliana, and I continued to watch "The Order". When we put on "School of Rock" Hansen and Iliana fell asleep and Jer left bc of his mom.. so Joel, Jonathan, and I enjoyed the rest of it. Jonathan and I didn't get home til about 4am.. we were pooped so we went straight to bed.

Saturday morning was a great big struggle to wake up. Jonathan and I got ready and headed over to MHT for Charina's mom's memorial service. Although it wasn't a joyous occasion, it was nice seeing people I haven't seen in a long time. We couldn't go to the burial bc Jonathan had work, SOOOOOO Jonathan, Joel, Nate, Jer, Hansen, Iliana, and I went out to lunch at Carrow's. Nate decided he wanted to come with us to NY.. not sure about Joel yet, but yeah... this trip is going to be fuuuuun! Back at home, Jonathan and I took a nap until he had to leave for work and I told him to just take my car. My mom dropped me off at Jonathan's work later that night so I could pick up my car, then I headed straight to work. I returned some stuff.. then worked for 4 hours. I couldn't see Hansen and Iliana off at the airport, but it's ok, I'll be seeing them next week! Hmmm.. Jonathan came over after work, we watched Friends, then went to bed.

Sunday morning we got ready and went to church at St. Francis.. met up with Jonathan's family subtract dad, then went to lunch at Panda Express. Again, back at home, Jonathan and I took another nap and he ended up being late for work.. haha.. I continued sleeping and I woke up at 6!!! I had work at 6!! I panicked and drove fast to VF.. but it was fine, I was only 22 minutes late. At 10pm, we got a 30 minute break, so I went to Jack in the Box.. the fellow coworkers and I worked straight until 5 freakin AM!!!!!!!! It was freakin hell I tell you.. and we were all tired and delirious by the end of the night/morning. I even broke a nail! Jonathan met me at home.. he went straight to bed.. while I got my stuff ready for SC.. then went to bed.

This morning was another struggle to wake up bc of the 3 or 4 hours we got. Sher got dropped off, made a quick detour to McDonald's, arrived in Santa Cruz, said goodbye to my honeybee (2 days!!!), slept til 130, went to my class at 2pm, and now I'm doing nothing. My one class today was great bc we had a pop quiz, but it's university policy that quizzes aren't allowed the week before finals, sooooo all we had to do was put our names on the paper and turn it in.. easy full credit! Anyway, it's a beautiful day and I want to go to the beach.. but no means of transportation! well except the bus, but no. ok bye.

post script. 12 days until SPRING!!! 11 days until my birthday!!!! 9 days until DC and NEW YORK!!! and just 8 days til the start of spring break! All I have to do is get through this week by STUDYING, take finals next week on just Monday and Tuesday, and I'll be home free until March 30 (first day of classes for me)!!!

No comments: